Thursday, August 8, 2013

You Win Some You Lose Some...(July Post, somehow it didn't publish)

Well, it has been about 2 months since we started the Essential Oils.  The oils have been a fantastic way of managing Brayden's spells and cutting his recovery time in half...if not more! We have seen BHS, some severe, some simple, and he has had 2 seizures in that time.  This is a huge improvement from our pre-essential oils days!  I admit, it is still the hardest thing in the world to watch this happen to my little boy, especially knowing that nothing I do, can stop it!  Each time it happens, I am brought back to that first time, when I held his lifeless body in my arms, it's completely heart breaking.  However, I also know how lucky I am.  I know that there are parent's out there who are still trying to find ways to help their children and cope with these spells.  My only advice is to try the oils.  When you have nothing, you have nothing to lose!

No comments:

Post a Comment